Hucast Games' long-awaited vertical shmup Ghost Blade launches on 27th September, and we can't wait to find out how it measures up to previous shooters in the studio's back catalogue. The game was playable at the recent Gamescom event in Germany and we heard some good things.
According to the Hucast website, features include:
- Beautiful, detailed High-res Graphics
- 5 Stage with HUGE Boss Enemies
- 3 Player ships with different gun types
- Instant Respawn
- Auto-bomb enabled novice mode for beginners
- Arcade Gameplay and Addictive Scoring System
- Incredible Soundtrack composed by Rafael Dyll
- 2-player mode for addictive fun
It will also be compatible with the VGA box and arcade stick.
The wait is almost over, but in the meantime Hucast has released a trailer showing off some of the features you can expect once Ghost Blade hits a Dreamcast near you. Enjoy:
Be sure to visit the official Ghost Blade site for more info!