This project is the result of several years' worth of work and pulls together two previous mods to the game (DOA2 Special Edition and DOA2 Ultimate Edition), and adds lots of new features. These new additions are mainly visual - new character costumes and designs, plus additional character dialogue which allows for new single player storylines. The story in DOA2 was pretty confusing in the first place, so maybe this new narrative will help to make things a little clearer. Here's a full run down of the new features and character costumes added to DOA2: Final:
- New Title Screen that reads - DEAD OR ALIVE 2 FINAL
- Stage Slideshow during Title Screen sequence has been altered
- New music throughout the game - Stages, Training Mode, Mode Select Screen and Ending Credits have new music
- Character dialogue changed extensively to give some fighters new storylines, and also dialogue changed in general to sound less confusing when interacting with characters.
- New/edited costumes for nearly every fighter (costumes from my previous mods were tweaked/updated for this release)
- DOA3 character stances for Zack and Genfu
- Bass & Tina's storyline now have a new Tina Poster on the brick wall and in Bass' room
- Stage layouts differ for various characters in Story Mode - nice way to spice things up!
- Bigger Dummy file in CDI image to allow for faster load times
- In Versus & Watch Mode the Aerial Garden is automatically night, press R-trigger to access daytime Aerial Garden
C1- Made Kasumi Outfit Red instead of Blue (I think it looks better)
C5- New Blue Bathing Suit
C1- New Tecmo Underwear with Bra, only accessible if you press R-trigger to select C1.
C6- Added Spider and Web Designs to his pants
C1- New Spider-Woman Costume
C4- Play as Helena's Mom (Tina's *shredded* costume now edited and placed in her ending)
C5- Tina's Supermodel outfit now playable
**- Tina has a new runway outfit, modified from the *shredded* costume
C1- New 'Dhalsim' inspired costume
C2- Play as the Bunny that Zack wants to cook for Tina! (The Bunny is now Zack's height so expect hilarity & weirdness!)
C5- Removed glasses from Shawdowman costume- now you can finally see his eyes
C4- New Dreamcast Shirt costume
C4- Added glasses and band-aid to Ayane's face to give her more of a *nerdy* schoolgirl look
C1- Opera costume now playable
C5- New custom Helena skin- darker skin complexion, tattoo on chest, hair style change, different color clothes, etc.
C2- New Resident Evil Nemesis Skin, with the face of Nemesis and the Umbrella logo on his back
C3- New 'Clown Man Bass' costume
C3- New custom Bayman skin with yellow hat, green vest, blue/gray pants and facial war paint
C4- New Tomb Raider inspired costume
C5- Total color swap of Blue costume to Yellow
C4- New Brad Wong costume
Dreamcast Talk forum thread:
these download links should help.