The base unit that attaches to the Dreamcast has been refreshed too, and the whole device has improved internal circuitry and firmware. For ease, here are the details on V.20's improvements from the eBay listing:
- Re-positioned power state LED.
- Power state LED is now bi-coloured : Green for normal battery / Red for low battery
- Addition of charging state LED : When battery is fully charged, the LED will light-up.
- Re-position and upgrade of the ON/OFF switch.
- Compact design of the Base Unit.
- Internal hardware and firmware upgrades.
Play Expo Manchester in October so you'll be able to have a demo if you're going). That said, we'll be spamming your Facebook and Twitter feeds to death anyway so you won't have chance to miss it. That's just how we roll at the 'Yard.